Monday, March 1, 2010

Hat and Scarf WIP

Well, Allie has been bugging me for a hat, so I was able to knit one in a day. She then requested a scarf to match, but I didn't have enough yarn, so she's getting a two toned one. She LOVES it! I'll get pics soon.

Tomorrow I have my faith sharing group in the morning and then off to school for a Reading Beach Party for my 3rd grader. If you visit my other blog www.bipolarventures.blogspot.com you'll get a little background as to why I'm apprehensive about going. A friendship has ended and her son and my daughter are in the same class. This most likely will be the first time we face each other, that is if she goes.

As for my knitting...I need to get some pink yarn and make Krista another top just like the one in the post below. She loves the top, but hates the color, so she requested one in pink. Once I get some extra cash, I'll get some wool-ease at AC Moore to knit her top.

I belong to a local knitting group the 2nd wednesday of every month at our local library. Hopefully I'll get to go this month. Two months ago the library was closed for renovations and last month we had a snow storm. We'll see what this month holds.

I also go to a friend's house on Thursdays for knitting. I haven't been there since before Christmas because I was so sick, so hopefully I can start that back up this week. I miss my knitting buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment