Sunday, August 23, 2009

Here we go again

Here I am again...I am the owner of "the knitter within" but I can't get in. The email addy is deactivated so here we are.

I'm Barb, sahm to 6 kids, a boy and 5 girls. I have been married for 10 years and life is just peachy. I also have bipoar, so life is interesting to say the least. I have been knitting for about 4yrs, crocheting for 25. I just love knitting now, I crochet sometimes, but knitting is my passion.

Now onto the juicy stuff.

This is a dress I knit for Lainy for her kindergarten orientation. I used the pattern from "Soulful Hues and Hobbies" here on blogspot and made it into a dress. I just need to make the i cord to tie it into a bow. This is knit out of Moda Dea Metro. It was tough to work with, but I'm happy with how it came out...and Lainy is too!


2 comments:

  1. I love the pics! The couch knitting crew is adorable, and that dress is FANTASTIC! Great job! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lainy's dress! You are so gifted. Thursdays at 1 pm at St Marks in Sea Girt they have prayer shawl knitting ministry. I've been meaning to go to start knitting again. My grandmother taught me but it's been years. I too am quite rusty. Congrats Barbara!
    GBU
    Maria

    ReplyDelete